DUE TO COVID-19, ALL IN-PERSON WORSHIP SERVICES ARE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Join St. Peter's worship services online and by phone...
- Sunday morning Prayer Service with Mother Elizabeth and Father Mike will be made available every Sunday morning for worship on St. Peter's Facebook (Facebook account isn't required. When prompted, click "not now" then click video to start).
- 9AM Weekdays, LIVE Morning Prayer with Mother Elizabeth and Father Mike officiating on St. Peter's Facebook (Facebook account isn't required. When prompted, click "not now" then click video to start).
- 5:30PM LIVE Thursday Prayer Service officiated by Mother Elizabeth on GoToMeeting. Go to https://www.gotomeet.me/MarkAllen7 You can also dial in using your phone. Dial 1+5713173122 and enter 900-143-517#
Diocese of WNY & NWPA: List of online worship opportunities
If on any Sunday or other Day of Obligation you are prevented from making your Communion you may join in the prayers of the Universal Church by using the following form of Prayer.
You are Welcome here!
We welcome you to this church, our worship, and parish life. Please know that whoever you are and wherever you find yourself on your faith journey, there is a place for you here at St. Peter's. Our collective body comes from various backgrounds and theologies, whether believers or seekers. We value the importance of individuals and the gifts each offers. Truly, everyone has a part to play and share with others. St. Peter's parishioners affirm the journeys we've undertaken to live out Christ's mission in a complicated world. We invite you to join us and experience what we're about for yourself.
Here is what is distinctive about our community
- We are rational thinkers who believe that the Holy Spirit guides our reasoning
- We value education and learning and we welcome open, honest, and respectful discussion
- We are inclusive and diverse; we embrace all who seek to participate in a life based on the way of Jesus
- We are risk takers; we face the future with hope
- Our Baptismal vows ordain us to ministry - continuing the work which Jesus began, the work of healing a hurting and wounded world
- We offer genuine love to anyone who genuinely wants it
- We believe that our spiritual journeys are varied and personal but not private - they are lived out in community
- Our worship is a living drama, steeped in ancient tradition, into which we are invited to participate, and in which we hear the whole story of our faith
- Our worship seeks to transform us by the renewing of our minds rather than through an emotional experience
- We believe the scriptures to be the living word of God - the work of human hands through which the Holy Spirit of God continues to reveal God's love for us
- Our primary focus is on the Gospels which show us Jesus' example and teachings and we interpret the Old Testatment, the Epistles, and our lives in light of this gospel